POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : due date is passed : Re: due date is passed Server Time
29 Apr 2024 12:57:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: due date is passed
From: St
Date: 2 Mar 2004 00:50:25
Message: <404420a1@news.povray.org>
"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message

> On the web site you can see the submited entries, I only counted 39
this
> round, it's very little, I hope I'm wrong.

     Hi JC, there could have been a few late-comers, so it might have
broken the 40 barrier. I only had about an hour left before posting my
image, so I wonder how many people actually attempted an image but
didn't enter? It would be nice if those that tried but didn't/couldn't
enter the IRTC, left their names in a list, so that we know how many
*possible* entrants there actually were.

     ~Steve~